Saturday, July 12, 2008

Unwinding Day!

After a very long week of working and school it feels great just to be home and spend time with Kyle. Kyle worked out of town this week, so its nice to have him back home. We just got back from the Snake River on Sunday and haven't really had time to recoup.
Tomorrow we are heading off to my parents to set out in Abbie's Ark (my Papas boat!) And take her out for a spin!
I have finished yet another class from my masters! Two down a million to go! Hahahaha. I also got great news this week that I will be started at the Yankton School this Fall! All my undergrad degree paid off!
Well I'm off to watch a movie and snuggle with Kyle and the cats!- who haven't left me alone all week due to us being gone for 5 days! But we still love them!

Have a great night!

Hugs!
The Stobbe's

1 comment:

Mollie C said...

YAY YOU ARE BLOGGING! Love it!!!!